Welcome to the companion website for Physical Activity and Health 2nd edition, a fully revised and updated edition of the world’s leading textbook on exercise, health and disease.
This site contains a range of useful features to help students and instructors get the most out of the book in their learning and teaching.
Key features of this website:
- About the Book: Read a sample chapter on-line, browse the table of contents and find out more about the book’s authors.
- Learning Activities: Additional learning activities for each chapter, designed for use inside and outside the classroom.
- PowerPoint Slides: A set of 287 PowerPoint slides, summarising the content of each chapter, that can be incorporated into lectures and seminars or used as a revision aid by students.
- Multiple Choice Questions: A bank of 63 self-test questions designed as a useful revision aid for students.
- Web Links: Clickable links through to 50 useful websites, including position statements, statistical resources and research papers from organisations such as the ACSM, National Cancer Institute and the British Heart Foundation.
- Lecturer Area: Contains 26 additional essay and exam questions
- Buy the Book: Click through to our on-line catalogue and buy a copy of Physical Activity and Health 2nd edition.
- Routledge Sport Arena: Browse other Routledge titles in sport, exercise and leisure.