This is the companion website for The Public Relations Handbook. This handbook is a comprehensive and detailed introduction to the theories and practices of the public relations industry. It traces the history and development of public relations, explores ethical issues which affect the industry, examines its relationship with politics, lobbying organisations and journalism, assesses its professionalism and regulation and advises on training and entry into the profession.
What you will find on this web site
- About the Book: Book description, about the authors, the table of contents, and a sample chapter
- Resources: - Additional resources for students including additional international case studies updated quarterly
- Useful Website: - Other Websites related to this book's subject
- Related Titles: - Other titles related to this book
- Feedback: - Send feedback to the book's publisher