This is the companion website for Sociology, Work and Industry .
- This is a fully updated version of the established market leader.
- Not just popular on sociology of work courses, but also at business schools
Author is very well respected in the field
- Breadth of coverage: there is very clearly no rival to the text in terms of its range.
- Clear structure: this makes possible a clear overview of the very broad field.
- Effective support devices: these are provided in the full bibliography, the guide to key concepts and the chapter summaries.
- Rich illustrative "mini cases" which bring alive the analyses and overview provided in each chapter.
- A writing style and design which combines intellectual depth with accessibility and user friendliness.
What you will find on this web site
- About the Book: Book description, about the authors, and the table of contents.
- Resources: - Discussion points, essay questions, and PowerPoint Slides.
- Related Titles: - Other titles related to this book.
- Feedback: - Send feedback to the book's publisher.