This is the companion website for Introducing Applied Linguistics: Concepts and Skills. The book and companion site provides in-depth coverage of key areas in the subject, as well as introducing the essential study skills needed for academic success in the field.
What you will find on this website:
- online exercises to test your knowledge with accompanying answers;
- further information about the book;
- mini interviews with the authors on why they wrote the book;
- background history about the authors;
- Routledge Linguistics Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.