This is the companion website for AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction, Third Edition. It clearly guides students through the course and gives them the tips they need to become proficient media producers as well as media analysts.
Sign up for our RSS feed and be notified whenever this site has been updated.
What you will find on this website:
- About The Book: information about the book, authors, and the table of contents.
- Student Resources: useful and fun activities including web activities, case studies and webguides.
- Test Yourself: use these online resources to test your knowledge.
- Looking Ahead: useful contacts for studying or careers in this subject.
- Production Area: guides to creating different media and downloadable examples.
- Textual Analysis: some worked analysis of texts available to view online, and some practice for the textual analysis in your exam.
- Author Blog: Pete and Philip's Top Tips
- Contact Us: you can send feedback about the book or this website to the Editor, or pose your questions to Philip Rayner and Peter Wall.
- Buy the Book Online: purchase copies of this title or order an inspection copy (teachers only).
- Routledge Media Studies Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.