This is the companion website for AS Film Studies. This title is highly illustrated, and including case studies, sample exam questions, activities, a filmography, full bibliography and glossary of key terms, this full-colour text book introduces those entering AS level to the study of film.
What you will find on this website
- About the Book: Book description, about the authors, the table of contents.
- About the Series: Information on other titles related to this series.
- Student Resources: Extremely useful online companion material. This includes flipcards, multiple choice questions, web activities, extra chapters and more.
- Looking Ahead: Useful contaact information after you have finished your AS studies.
- Author Blog: read and reply to articles posted by the authors.
- Feedback: Send feedback to the book's editor.
- Buy the Book: Purchase additional copies of this book.
- Media Studies: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.