This is the companion website for A2 Film Studies. The second edition has been re-designed and re-written to follow the new WJEC A2 syllabus for 2009 teaching onwards.
What you will find on this website:
- Student Resources: useful and fun online companion materials.
- Production Area: downloadable examples of techniques used in film-making.
- Looking Ahead: useful contact information after you have finished your current studies.
- About the Series: information on other titles related to this series.
- About the Book: book description, about the authors, the table of contents.
- Feedback: send feedback to the editor, or contact the authors of the book.
- Buy the Book: purchase additional copies of this book.
- Routledge Media Studies Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.