This is the companion website for AS Communication and Culture. This fully revised and updated edition of the bestselling AS Communication Studies: The Essential Introduction covers all aspects of communication studies for students of the AS and A Level AQA syllabus.
What you will find on this website:
- About The Book: book description, about the authors, the table of contents, sample chapters, and endorsements.
- About the Series: information on other titles related to this series.
- Resources: extremely useful online companion material. This includes flipcards, multiple choice questions, web activities, and more.
- Production Tips: additional tips for production and presentation.
- Author Blog: read and reply to articles posted by the authors.
- Contact Us: send feedback to the book's editor or contact the book's authors.
- Buy the book online: purchase additional copies of this title.
- Routledge Media Studies Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.