This is the companion website for Competition Law and Policy in the EC and UK, Fourth Edition. This edition looks at how competition law affects business, including: co-ordinated actions; pricing behaviour; take-overs and mergers; and state subsidies. It provides a clear guide to and outline of the general policies behind, and the main provisions of EC and UK competition law.
What you will find on this website:
- About the Book: information about the book and the authors, table of contents and a sample chapter.
- Updates: updates to the law posted to the site as soon as they become available.
- Related Titles: a list of other books published by Routledge which may interest you.
- Buy the Book Online: purchase additional copies of this title.
- Routledge-Cavendish: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.