Welcome to the companion website for Legal Method, Skills and Reasoning. Here you will discover the following resources:
- Workbooks containing activities and opportunities to develop and practice your legal skills, structured around each Part of the book;
- Quizzes designed to help you assess your own progress;
- Skills Checklists, which help you identify your individual strengths and identify areas for improvement;
- Talk-through examples taking you step-by-step through the process of reading a case and making case notes;
- Templates based on the examples in the book which you can customise and complete as you progress on your own course.
The resources in this section are password protected and are available to adopting lecturers. These resources include:
- Specimen Seminars to provide ideas for teaching and delivery of legal skills;
- Specimen Assessment to provide templates for legal skills assessment;
- A sample case study which tests and examines group skills, as well as individual oral and written skills;
- PowerPoint Lecture Overview following the structure of the book.