This is the companion website for Cultural Anthropology: Global Forces, Local Lives. This book is an accessible, ethnographically rich, cultural anthropology textbook which gives a coherent and refreshingly new vision of the discipline and its subject matter—human diversity. The fifteen chapters and three extended case studies present all of the necessary areas of cultural anthropology, organizing them in conceptually and thematically meaningful and original ways.
Resources found in this Website:
- STUDENT RESOURCES
- Study guide for each chapter showing themes, learning goals, chapter highlights, key terms
- Testbank materials including multiple-choice questions and gap-fill questions
- Flashcard glossary to assist with revision
- Links to other sites including map sites; video links
- INSTRUCTOR RESOURCES
- Presentation Powerpoints for each chapter highlighting the main conceptual pathways
- A model course based on the author’s own
- Supplementary material for each chapter and a separate chapter on art
- Essay questions and course-project assignments
- Further multiple-choice questions
- Video links
All material unless indicated is copyright © 2009 Jack David Eller.