1. Which of the following is considered to be a full and accurate citation for Sharon Hanson's Legal Method, Skills and Reasoning?
2. Which of the following is considered to be a full an accurate Oxford citation for Slapper & Kelly's The English Legal System?
3. Provide a full and accurate citation for the chapter, ‘The Next Generation of Legal Aid Solicitors — The LSC's Training Grants Scheme’, by Bacquet, S., Boon, A., Webley, L. & Whyte A. in the following edited collection (http://www.tsoshop.co.uk/bookstore.asp?trackid=002020&Action=Book&ProductId=9780117067240).
4. The student is writing a criminal law essay on the role of criminal records in England and Wales. She wishes to state that criminal records are not public documents here, having read page 299 of Webley's chapter, which is the student's evidence for this point. She wishes to paraphrase rather than to quote. Which is the most appropriate way to cite this source using the Harvard system?
5. Provide a full and accurate citation for the following journal article:
6. You want to cite a source that you have read in a journal article (for example you want to make reference to Carlin's point that Sherr and Webley refer to on page 132 of their article and you have only read about Carlin's point in their article. How would you cite the sources?
7. What information do you need to provide on the first occasion that you provide a statutory reference?
8. Were you to wish to use an abbreviated reference for the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 for subsequent citations, how would you do so?
9. What information do you need in order to provide a full and accurate case citation?
10. What information is required for a full and accurate citation for an ECJ case?