Written for dyslexic adults or anyone who thinks they might be dyslexic, this bold and imaginative book is deliberately concise and easy to dip into.
- User-friendly, essential guide to the world of study and work for anyone with dyslexia;
- Identifies the key needs of adults and young people who are dyslexic;
- Encourages them to put together their own package of ideas and strategies for success;
- Offers practical activities, examples and support covering reading, memory, organization, self-esteem, IT and dyslexia in the workplace;
- Over 100 topics from this book are expanded on our online resource.
This unique guide to overcoming the day-to-day difficulties associated with dyslexia will also be of great interest to employers, colleagues, teachers, friends and family of those with dyslexia.