- Case 1.1: Medical Vacation
- Case 2.1: The United States of America versus the United States of Europe
- Case 4.1: How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Case 5.1: Bribery — A matter of national perspective
- Case 6.1: Cultural Considerations in International Marketing
- Case 6.2: When in Rome Do as the Romans Do — Useful tips for those who do business in Russia
- Case 6.3: Language of Color
- Case 7.1: Tropical Drink for the U.S. Market
- Case 8.1: Mapping Japanese Tourism Behavior
- Case 9.1: Taylor Candy Company and the Caribbean Market
- Case 10.1: McDonaldization
- Case 11.1: Planet Ralph — The global marketing strategy of Polo Ralph Lauren
- Case 12.1: Managing Channel Conflict in the Global I.T. Industry
- Case 12.2:
Schwarzkopf, Inc. Distribution Network
- Case 13.1: Who Can Best Introduce the ‘City Adventurer’ into Saudi Arabia?
- Case 14.1: Selling in the EU
- Case 14.2: A New System Installment of
- Case 15.1: International Advertising — Standardized, localized or global?
- Case 16.1: Blood Diamonds
- Case 17.1: Countertrade — Counterproductive?
- Case 18.1: Ups and Downs — A foreign exchange simulation game