This is the companion website for American Families. Leading off with a comprehensive and teachable introduction to the topic, this completely updated, revised, and expanded second edition of Stephanie Coontz's classic collection American Families remains the best resource available on family diversity in America.
What you will find on this web site
- About the Book: Book description, about the authors, and the table of contents.
- Resources: Comprehensive discussion questions for every chapter of the book and additional readings by Editor Stephanie Coontz.
- Useful Websites: - Other websites of interest related to this subject.
- Related Titles: - Other Routledge titles related to this title's subject matter.
- Feedback: - Send feedback to the book's publisher.