This is the companion website for Focus On: Music of South Africa. This title provides an in-depth look at the full spectrum of South African music, a musical culture that epitomizes the enormous ethnic, religious, linguistic, class, and gender diversity of the nation itself.
What you will find on this website:
- About the Book: information about the book, author, table of contents, related titles and preface.
- Multiple Choice Questions: test your knowledge on the subject.
- Chapter Notes: here you can find chapter outlines for review.
- Buy the Book Online: purchase additional copies of this title.
- Routledge Music Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.