This is the companion website for Key Readings in Media Today. By combining classic studies of mass communication with contemporary research on media, technology, and culture, Key Readings in Media Today will help students to make sense of the rapidly changing media environment.
What you will find on this web site
- About the Book: Click on this tab above to find a description of the book, the table of contents, information about the editors of this collection, and brief biographical information on all of the contributors featured in this anthology.
- Review QUestions: - Click on this tab above to find questions designed for each reading in the volume, designed to test students' understanding of key concepts.
- Suggested Reading: - Click on this tab above to find a list of suggested further reading in all of the media industries and areas of media research and criticism discussed in Key Readings in Media Today.
- New Feed: - Click on this tab above to find links to the latest news, trade, and scholarly articles on the media from a wide variety of American and international sources.
- Blog: - Click on this tab above to connect to co-editor Joseph Turow's blog, "Media Today and Tomorrow," which points students and instructors to the most recent developments, controversies, and trends in mass media as a great launching point for classroom discussions and paper topics.