Applied Public Relations provides readers with the opportunity to observe and analyze how contemporary businesses and organizations interact with key groups and influences. Through the presentation of cases covering a wide variety of industries, locations, and settings, authors Kathy Brittain McKee and Larry F. Lamb examine how real organizations develop and maintain their relationships, offering valuable insights into contemporary business and organizational management practices.
This second edition includes the following key features:
- New and updated cases
- Additional Professional Insight commentaries
- Expanded use of charts and photos
- An appendix with the PRSA Member Code of Ethics and the IABC Code of Ethics for Professional Communicators
- A companion website with resources for the student and the instructor.
With its practical orientation and scope, Applied Public Relations is a useful text for courses on public relations management, public relations cases and campaigns, and integrated communication management.
Features of this website for Students
- Student Activities, Key Terms, and Questions
Features of this website for Instructors
- Sample Syllabus
- Final Exam Discussion Questions
- Case Studies
- Case Analysis Worksheet and
- PowerPoint Slides