This is the companion website for AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction. It clearly guides students through the course and gives them the tips they need to become proficient media producers as well as media analysts.
What you will find on this website:
- Student Resources: useful and fun activities including web activities, case studies and webguides.
- Test Yourself: use these online resources to test your knowledge.
- Looking Ahead: useful contacts for studying or careers in this subject.
- Production Area: guides to creating different media and downloadable examples.
- Textual Analysis: some worked analysis of texts available to view online, and some practice for the textual analysis in your exam.
- Contact Us: you can send feedback about the book or this website to the editor and authors.
- Buy the Book Online: purchase copies of these titles.
- Routledge Media Studies Arena: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.