This is the companion website for Criminal Evidence in Context, 2nd Edition. This edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to take into account recent developments in the law and the considerable amount of case law that has emerged since publication of the first edition.
What you will find on this website:
- About the Book: information about the book and the authors, table of contents and a sample chapter.
- Student Resources: a collection of self-test questions relating to each chapter.
- Related Titles: a list of other books published by Routledge which may interest you.
- Buy the Book Online: purchase additional copies of this title.
- Routledge-Cavendish: Routledge's main website for this subject area. Get more information about our books, journals and electronic publishing.