This is the companion website for X-SCM: The New Science of X-treme Supply Chain Management. This book brings together an unprecedented array of contributions from world experts in supply chain volatility management. Their collective writings cover the supply chain in all its forms — physical, financial, cyber, and service — and do so in a way that dials up the science of supply chain management to the next level, to a level capable of taking on the kind of extreme oscillation, change, and even crises that characterize our world today.
The book is accompanied by an online toolset which is designed further to assist managers in analyzing and managing various aspects of supply chain volatility. The toolset also includes groundbreaking new learning tools based on computer gaming — online supply chain simulations that enable players to explore, react to, and manage supply chain volatility scenarios.
This website is divided into two content sections: password-protected material and non-password-protected material.
What you will find on this website:
- Password protected tools and materials: two analytic tools and one set of forms, each of which accompanies chapters in the book
- Comparative Country Supply Chain ROI Analytic Tool
- Insourcing vs. Outsourcing Analytic Tool
- Chapter 15 Companion — Incident Management Forms
- Non-password protected materials
- An X-SCM risk simulation developed by Interactive Learning Solutions specifically to accompany this book, and called X-treme Supply Chain Simulation
- A real-time multi-player supply chain simulation game called The Distributor Game
- The Supply Chain Risk Management Readiness Screener — a predictive analytic tool designed to assess whether a company is ready to use supply chain risk management technologies and processes
- Buy the book