For Flexible Teaching and Learning
Welcome to the Routledge English Language Introductions series companion website. This site offers an insight into the structure and content of this brand new series, providing access to Companion Websites for each book currently available in the series.
Do you struggle to find lively, accessible textbooks? Are you looking for books that develop self-study skills and promote independent learning? If so, then this could be the series that you have been looking for. Routledge English Language Introductions is a brand new series of textbooks which introduce core areas of language study and provide a one-stop resource for students.
Assuming no prior knowledge of the subject area, each book in the series:
- provides an accessible overview of the key topics
- is designed for flexible use: each unit can be followed section by section or read across sections
- includes activities, study questions, sample analyses, commentaries and key secondary readings - all in the same volume
- draws on a wide range of authentic texts to bring study to life
- includes guidance for further reading, glossary and index.