Welcome to the companion website for Torkildsen's Sport and Leisure Management. For nearly thirty years this classic textbook has been the most comprehensive and engaging introduction to sport and leisure management available to students at all levels. Now in a fully revised sixth edition, it is still the only textbook that covers all the key topics taught within contemporary sport and leisure management courses. Richly illustrated throughout with up-to-date evidence, data, case studies and international examples, each chapter also contains a range of useful pedagogical features, such as discussion questions, practical tasks and structured guides to further reading and resources.
What you will find on this website:
- Lecturer Resources: PowerPoint slides and additional discussion questions for each chapter.
- Student Resources: Web Links and additional case studies for each chapter.
- Sample chapter: Browse through one complete chapter from the book.
- Examination Copy: Order an inspection copy of the book.
- Buy the Book: Purchase additional copies of the book.
- Sports Studies Arena: More information about our books and journals in sport and leisure